Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Staples Rewards are a good thing!

January 15, 2013

January in Ohio is full of weather surprises and today is no exception.  We currently are under a winter weather advisory which could mean anything from freezing rain, sleet, ice and snow so only time will tell.  Until then I'll have some hot tea to drink and share some information with you.

The flu is in full swing here so if you have yet to get your flu shot you may want to consider it right away.  Flu shots can be gotten at most pharmacies, even those inside your favorite grocery store.

On cold, blustry days such as this one productive (and for me enjoyable) way to spend time is working on clipping and organizing coupons and shopping list.  One thing that is always on my list this time of year is to update my banking and tax software.  I always compare prices between several different stores but I always find myself going back to good old reliable Staples and this year was no exception.

I placed my order and my total was just over $100 but after coupons that totaled $40.99 and Staples Reward points of $44.00 my total for both my programs including tax but just over $25.00 and FREE SHIPPING!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Staples Rewards it is a great way to earn bonuses from your purchases and by recycling your empty ink cartridges.  For every cartridge you earn $2.00 and you can recycle up to 9 per month!  Rewards are send out quarterly and believe me they do add up so you really want to consider enrolling.

Until next time have a wonderful week and stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment